Top Resort Spa
The Spa at The Omni Grove Park Inn located in the heart of downtown Asheville, North Carolina is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s top resort spas in North America. Enjoy 43,000 square feet of peace and quiet along with two therapeutic waterfall pools as well as a lap pool blanketed with 6,500 fiber-optic stars and underwater music. Built in 1913 with its distinctive undulating red clay tile roof and Roycroft furnishings, The Omni Grove Park Inn captures the essence of the Arts and Crafts movement. This historic resort offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, innovative and locally sourced restaurants, a Donald Ross designed golf course, an expansive tennis and fitness center, and spacious convention facilities. Popular spa packages include deluxe accommodations, daily breakfast, spa treatment credit, and overnight parking. Escape to the private men’s and women’s exhilarating contrast pools, inhalation rooms, saunas and eucalyptus-infused steam rooms.
The Spa at the Omni Grove Park Inn is a cavernous hideaway housing twenty water features, including numerous mineral-based pools and complementing the subterranean spa are cavernous rock walls, arches and tunnels. The indoor grotto has several pools with soft lighting and waterfalls cascading hot water for a relaxing back or neck massage. To complete the experience step into the hot tub which has a cold plunge pool adjacent to it. The Spa is open seven days a week and offers a variety of treatments including Swedish, Reflexology, Deep Tissue or Hot Stone massage. The Spa’s facials combine high-performance products and an indulgent facial experience resulting with skin that is incomparably smooth, firm and youthful.
At The Omni Grove Park Inn you will find some of the finest, locally sourced restaurants in town that will certainly delight the foodie in your family. Be sure to note No Taste Like Home on your dining reservation, in order that our Chef can gather your found ingredients and prepare them just for you, along with booking your foraging tour with No Taste Like Home.
- Blue Ridge Artisanal restaurant features a Chef-inspired dine-in experience with panoramic views of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains. Partnering with local farmers, our chefs and staff are committed to providing you with a truly memorable Asheville dining experience with an incomparable view of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- EDISON, craft ales + kitchen is an inventive bar and restaurant that brings together the food culture and local flavors of downtown, with expansive indoor and outdoor seating and spectacular views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. An intimate dining spot with indoor and outdoor seating.
- The Spa Café provides a relaxing environment to enjoy a fresh and nourishing meal with juice, smoothie or even a glass of champagne or cocktail.
- Fresh air and fare is what we’re cooking at the Cabana Grill and Bar, open seasonally near the Golf Pro Shop and Outdoor Pool.
- We recommend making your advanced dining reservations at Vue 1913.